Friday, August 12, 2011

what a huge difference...

..2 years make!


In the words of the husband.. "wow, you can even see your ears now!"

Thanks sweetie. 

But yeah..he's kind of right. I had no idea I actually lost that much weight in my face. And folks, I still have a ways to go. 
Currently I am at a steady 192 pounds. So far, that makes about 65 pounds lost in 3 1/2 years. Slow and steady and I will win this race. I do need toning up though. My skin and muscles, especially (and very obviously) need toning. Being 32 isn't exactly working for me yet. I'm not 22 and I sort of forgot how saggy you can get once the fat doesn't sit there anymore.

At least my ears aren't sagging. 

(sidenote: take a look at my height. Yup....)

(extra sidenote: so sorry for these less-than-multiple-paragraphs posts lately.. I usually don't prefer to just throw a post out there that consists of only a photo and call it a day but life is ..well...ya know.. kind of crazy right now. I'll make up for it. Maybe this weekend I'll load up on photos of the kids throwing rocks at geese...or something.)

No comments: