Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday my handsome boy.


I am so incredibly proud that you are my son. Everyday you make me laugh and now, I can make you laugh even if I tell you a little joke. You "get" your Daddy and I's humor. Now that makes you even more special. We love you so much, buddy. These past 4 years have flown by. I'm so happy that you still love my kisses and squishy hugs. And please don't ever change how incredibly sweet, thoughtful, and caring that you are. You are my joy.
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, James! Dawn, that video montage just made me cry! You are the best Mommy, and you have the best kids! xoxo

the nervous mom said...

I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! I'm sorry it brought on the tears..LOL I have to admit, I kind of cried too. My "little" man is getting so big. xoxoxo