Monday, February 23, 2009

yes, James, snot is salty

James likes to eat his snot. I figured that out today. And Natty HATES it like with a passion, if you wipe her nose. And screams, "No noooo nOOOO" and waves her head side to side.

We are all sick. And this year Ricky is to blame, not like me when we got sick the same exact time last year.
Creepy, eh?

It's just a cold but we all have it which you can figure out how that goes.. the parents are sick and still the show must go on. And both kids feel that sleeping is not important during this time. And that breathing out of the mouth and not the nose is HORRIBLE.
It is crappy though. Can't eat right either..
And James, as of this exact moment, is having his billionth time-out episode.
He has truly been acting like a hellion today.
And honestly, if it were me...I would too.
But I still won't growl at people like Natalie does when she's in a bad mood. Or should I say, she only growls at me, and growls whilst saying "MOOOOOMMMY".
halp.

1 comment:

Chicke3 said...

awwwe! I hope you guys are feeling well soon!