Friday, August 22, 2008

Feelin' honored. ;)

Kris over at Ladybugs and Lizards gave us our very first award!!!


iloveyourblog

We are so appreciative of this..and call me a dork, but I love awards. This is awesome especially since we'll be celebratin' our 3 year blogaversary in a few weeks.
So! As appropriately ordered to do so, I will pass this award along to a few people who I stalk frequently...mwah ah ah:

**back over to Kris for letting me have yet another mommy our there who totally understands where I'm coming from with the whole CHD thing. And not only that, but my mom-in-law has grown up with JD and I'm pretty sure she and Hayleigh have alot in common. There are just too many reasons for me to read your blog!

**over to Tara at "Two Lines On a Stick" for having not only passed Kris' blog along back in the spring, but also for having the most adorable kid ever. Who is exactly the same age as Natalie, too. And you can't ever be disappointed for non-lack of cute photos over there.

**I also would like to pass this along to Kristin at "Tall Oaks From Little Acorns Grow".. her son Logan is so darn cute and he and James are the same age, also. I love reading about every little detail about their lives and it's fun to know that there are so many similarities between there's and our's. Oh and she's famous now, too. And she's getting ready to have her 2nd son real soon!!

**I am really happy to pass this award along to Leanne over at "All About the Benjamin". This is another one of those blogs that I've been reading for a few years that makes me smile. Her son Ben and our son James are exactly the same age and I love reading about the cute and hilarious things that he does. And they expecting their second baby (a girl! yay!) in a few months and now there's even more of a reason for me to be addicted to their blog.

**Also, over to Kirsten at "Ready or Not". Oh my god I love this woman. She cracks me up..and even at 1am when I read up or her little stories..thank god I haven't woken up everyone in the house with that yet. lol She just needs to update me.. and purely just for my sake.

**And lastly, over to Y at Joy Unexpected. If you haven't caught up with her blog yet you are so missing out. You must read read read it. She also totally understands the construction layoff/horrible economy thing. But they'll be just fine..and she helps to keep up my spirits without even trying.

Now, pass this along to your favorite and honorable-worthy blogs!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Famous! Hardly!! :)

Thanks for the warm fuzzies. I feel the same way about your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Aww. You are so sweet! I'm glad you found my blog! :o)

Leanne said...

Aw, thanks! We enjoy your blog too. :)