Monday, January 30, 2012

maybe I should marry my phone. Or not. Hm.

I never thought I'd be the type of person who is completely attached to their fancy cell phone. But let me back up here, what "type" am I talking about? I can't speak for everyone, but I can that for me, I fall into the category of "mom", "obsessive compulsive", "lover of gadgets", "in need of something to distract herself with", and "constantly never wanting to miss anything".
That pretty much describes why I love my iPhone. And yes, it's the $50 phone that I got a year ago. I love that phone more every day. Just for poops and giggles, I snagged a photo of what my screen looks like. Don't you like kind of sneaking a glance of what other people's phones look like? No? Just me?

 I'm going to make fun of myself for a quick minute here. I don't use a few of the things here (which may seem obvious) because look! the "newstand" is totally empty. That looks sad. I also don't use the "productivity" stuff, because I guess I'm just not productive enough. I barely use Netflix or Blogger or Foursquare. But you know me, I use WebMD often! Perfect for those "on the go" freak out moments of health! Foodily is ok I guess. I'm also obsessed with the "App Store" when there's an update. I have to update RIGHT AWAY, RIGHT NOW! There was an update this morning and I don't know why I get so excited about that. Maybe because before clicking on it you don't know what it is. It could be a Facebook update! Or even a Google+ update. But no, it ends up being like a useless update for one of your useless free apps. Here Natalie, here's a stupid update for your Barbie Fashion thing.
Sigh. Maybe tomorrow. 

No comments: