Monday, December 21, 2009

Not me! Monday



*It was NOT me who bought a large pack of Hershey chocolate Santas with the intention of stuffing them into the kids' stockings but instead, decided to "just eat one..only one" and the pack is definitely not empty. And I didn't make the kids share the crime (and utter shame) with me.

*My Natalie definitely hasn't been running around lately declaring "I oughtta slug you" and the proceed to lick my arm like Snoopy does to Lucy in "A Charlie Brown Christmas". When I asked her if she was a little actress, Natalie did not happily shout, "YES Mommy..I'm an actress".

*I am NOT completely late in getting out our gifts for the family this year. Nope. I am always on time and right on point with that sort of thing. It won't be after Christmas by the time the gifts arrive. And this is NOT the cowardly way that I'm letting them know that.

*When trying to record the kids' voices on a few recordable holiday cards for the family, James did not scream "HELP!!" and laugh hysterically instead of something more festive. My 4 year old is not that funny.

*The kids have not been obsessing with bubbles so much lately that I'm getting daily light-headedness from blowing those bubbles constantly. And I definitely don't continue blowing those bubbles regardless of a headache from it just so I can hear them giggle like crazy.

*****Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.*****

1 comment:

Jenilee said...

my girls love bubbles too. they laugh every time. :) and I wouldn't have eaten that chocolate either!!