Thursday, March 19, 2009

2 things I have to share..

James collects die-cast cars and his favorite ones are his McQueen/"Cars" characters. He has 2 McQueen cars..one with his racing stickers on and another where the character has some 50s-ish type of paint with whitewall tires. The one with the whitewall tires has been missing for about a month.
I just found it today after he asked me again to look for it with him.
He ran over to me, shouted "yay!", said thank you, and hugged and kissed me.

I never felt more lucky in my life.

And Natalie has been speaking SO.WELL and it gets better each day. She already speaks in 2 and 3 word sentences. Not alot of them (well at least not that many I can understand..lol). The other day I was actually able to close the bathroom door with Ricky being home, and well..uh...ya know..did my thang..and I hear Natalie shouting outside of the bathroom door, "Mommy!! Where are youuuuu???"

I still laugh at that even while typing it.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

OMG, that made me laugh... the bit about being able to close the bathroom door. All modesty goes out the window when you have young children, eh? lol

Ben is very much into Cars too. I bet he and James would get along famously. he calls white wall McQueen 'date McQueen'... because of his date with Sally. makes me laugh every time.

I can't believe Natalie is almost 2! Holy smokes, where does the time go?