Friday, April 11, 2008

The Office plus a quickie

Did anyone (if anyone is even reading this) watch the new episode of The Office last night??

***
Oh and in some quick news ..Natalie is now waving, putting her arms up at the game "so big", repeats the words "shoe", "toe", and "foot" if we say it first (LOL I still can't believe that one!!!), and will sit on the floor and do a 180 turn still sitting. And she even points at things now if she wants it. She even drew a few lines on a piece of paper with a crayon but then tried to eat it. She figured out that her walker is indeed a way to "walk".
Also, yesterday I was playing with a doggie stuffed animal and I made it pant with my tongue sticking out and she mimics that every time now. LOL All of this in a span of a few days.
Her 2nd year is going to be nuts.
I have been dying to update with this...I just can't believe what a week she's had!!!!!

No comments: