Wednesday, April 16, 2008

dramatic

Well, last night ended up being okay.
It was pretty much what I suspected towards the end of my last entry..the humidifier was actually doing it's job which is what made him sound worse than ever. I kept thinking that he's never had a cough that bad. It's true, even Ricky agreed that this is the worst he's heard.
During the day, James' cough is there but way worse about an hour after he's laid down. Once all the post-nasally drippy stuff sets in he's coughing up a lung.
Poor guy.
And he's in the best mood today, too..for not getting a good night's rest again he sure seems like he did. lol
I think once we get past tonight he'll be alot better.
As mom... as a parent..you hate to see your kid feel crappy. It makes your heart ache especially when you try everything you can to help them. I want to kick myself in the butt for not trying the humidifier sooner.
I guess now I know.
See! You learn something new every single day.

No comments: