Thursday, June 21, 2007

2 months for Natalie!!

Oh Natalie... you are the coolest baby. When you ask us when you're older what kind of baby you were, that's what we'll say. I joked with Ricky today and said, "wow.. not that I want another baby..but Natalie is the type of baby that makes you WANT another baby because she's so easy". LOL He agreed.
Not that James isn't easy..hey, let's face it. He was our first. Our guinea pig. Our test baby. And if Natalie ends up being like her big brother we've really lucked out. I know all of this talk about being lucky and all..so cliche. But it's so damn true.
So, today Natalie turned 2 months old and had her 2 month doctor visit. What a way to celebrate 2 months..getting poked with needles. But she was a champ. There were actually so many vaccines given to her today that I had to count them and I felt overwhelmed just reading the printouts!! Can you believe that yet another vaccine has come out even since James was born in 2005? Crazy. I think it's called "Pediarix". They also gave her the rotavirus oral dose also. James never even got that! Very special..lol Natalie even smiled beforehand..right on cue when she asked Ricky if she smiles yet. Pretty cool. And I love how I won't be looking at her face while I hold her,..maybe talking to James, looking at something else for a minute, I look down at her and she's grinning from ear to ear behind her pacifier..LOL!!! My personal favorite. She did that exact thing at the doctors.
And onto the numbers....
Natalie's blood oxygen level remains at 89-90, which is really really really good still. (so cool) and her weight is at 10lbs 4 oz.s which is great for her. But get this- 23 inches long! She grew ANOTHER inch since a few weeks ago! We make tall babies.

1 comment:

caesmom2002 said...

Keep it up little Natalie!!! You're doing wonderful!!! We love ya