Friday, August 3, 2012

only 3 weeks until the Heart Walk! : )


I wanted to make sure that I post a little bit even more about the upcoming Heart Walk here in Aurora (Denver) that's happening exactly 3 weeks from today! Our family will be volunteering at the Heart Walk, so we'll be behind the scenes helping out this year, our very first year ever. But I've been so busy that I keep forgetting to ask for donations! Which is important to ask for. Here's the link to the walk page, so go ahead and click on the picture:
If you would like to make a donation you can enter Natalie's name in the sponsor link: Natalie Bent

I made our family goal $875 which is probably pretty high (hey we're new at this) but I also like to make my goals really high, so please? could you donate a few dollars, anything? The Rocky Mountain Congenital Heart Walk is free to register, too!

We hope you help us support The Children's Heart Foundation and Adult Congenital Heart Association. We do this for Natalie and for all of the CHD survivors, angels, and families affected by congenital heart defects. Every little dollar and bit of support goes a very long way.

*******
Remember! You can bookmark Natalie's (aka "The Queen of Hearts") new blog at:
For the month of August, I'll be posting everyday! I'm so excited about this new adventure. And in about another week or so (could be less) I'll be posting some goodbye stuff here on this blog. It's actually kind of sad to end this blog but it's bittersweet, because of so many changes that we're enduring over here in the Bent household. I still have to have this blog turned into a book so I won't be clicking that "delete" button just yet. Soon.. really soon.. but not yet. 

No comments: