Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am an 8 foot, pasta making cheetah! Even better!

Yesterday, I posted an interview I had with Natalie that inspired by an article I read in one of my favorite magazines- Parents Magazine. Again, I haven't received a nickel from them but I would be more than willing to accept anything- coupons, bus tokens, anything. ; )
And of course, I had to interview James to see the difference between a 6 year old's answers and a 4 year old's answers. Here is what I got....

So James, what does mommy do while you're in school?
Go on Facebook!      (nuh uh.... ..   ok.....    fine)

If mommy were an animal, what kind would she be?
a cheetah!      (awwh hells yeah!)

If you could be any animal, what kind would you be?
a lemon shark.     (I looked this up.. it's a real animal! oh my god!)

What is your favorite tv show?
Mighty Machines

What is mommy's favorite tv show?
Court show     (Natalie told him about my Judge Milian addiction. I've been ratted out. Our secrets about this matter are no longer secret. At least the answer wasn't "Caillou". I love Rosie.)

How tall is mommy?
8 feet.

Mommy is pretty as a......
Lily     (heart is a goopy pile on the floor again)

You love mommy because......
she likes to play cars with me!     (although I will chime in to say that I am not allowed to win any races.)

What food does mommy make the best?
pizza and pasta       (Natalie updated her answer to "delivering pizza")

What makes your mommy laugh?
when I say "cry baby sally"     (yup.)

Your favorite thing to do with mommy is.....
play cars with her     (mommy's favorite thing to do is stiff your hair.)

And that, is that. : )

No comments: