Friday, March 30, 2012

whoa!

It's just about April already! Not that I needed to remind anyone of that because it's blatantly obvious that this year is racing by faster than you can say "blatantly". Or cheese.

So, to commemorate this monumentous occasion of it being springtime, I'm going to post every single day for the month of April. I have so much to update about, but not only that, I'm sort of trying to figure out where I want to go with this blog. I've thought about restarting a new one.. maybe still continue this one.. maybe even starting something else. As you can see, I'm all over the place.

I'll be back in 2 days! I can't promise sheer entertainment for the whole month but I can definitely promise you lots of chatter about sex (ew I know..EWWW), the growing weeds of my babies, and also, big feet. And cheese.

No comments: