Saturday, November 19, 2011

Magical.

Wishes do come true.....

Natalie was granted a wish very recently. 

"I want to meet Sweeping Beauty and see her castle and sing with her, you know the song from the movie....I know you..I walked with you once upon a dream....."

Everyone at Make a Wish in Colorado is a saint. I know it. They have already proven it more than once to our family over the course of the past several weeks.


Thanks to them, Natalie's wish will come true. 










We are














going to......
















I KNOW RIGHT??!!

December 17th to the 23rd. 
So many details and exclamation points to come. I promise. 

2 comments:

Stefenie said...

Congrats! You will have the most amazing time. We just got back from our Make-A-Wish trip with Logan two weeks ago!

Lisa said...

Squeee! You are going to have so. much. fun!!