Friday, July 29, 2011

My baby can read! Baby.. wait, he's not a baby.

I can't get over how well James can read. I know that we help him a ton and so has preschool and even family members. But, it still hasn't sunk in that our 5 year old son can read. I'm sorry that the video is so dark. On the computer screen for my photo program you can see the words to the book and everything. But, listening..you get the idea.

This is in honor of James and to also post that I will be posting something every day for the month of August! I think going almost a month without a real post is long enough.

My baby.... is not a baby anymore. He's a 5 1/2 year old little man. With legs full of dark hair too waah!!

 (also, did anyone notice Natalie repeating my name over and over again?) Yup, that's what I thought. Ha.

No comments: