Saturday, June 4, 2011

10 reasons why my husband is the awesomest.

10.) He cooks way better than I do.

9.) He is an amazing father and husband. There's nothing he wouldn't do for his family.

8.) He doesn't even complain... well... that much.

7.) He's a great kisser. EWWWW I KNOW RIGHT?!

6.) He gives the best massages. He begins Massage Therapy schooling beginning July 11th and he's adorably excited. It's a 2 year program and then he's thinking of going into Occupational Therapy. Well, whatever he decides to do, I'll keep letting him massage me. Yes, I'll LET him. ha.

5.) Even if it means sitting through another episode of "United States of Tara" he'll sit there with me to watch it just because he gets to sit with me.

4.) He's my personal handyman.

3.) He's a thinker.. an artistic man. But he's left and right-sided. That lucky guy.

2.) He's sensitive but also won't take much crap from just anyone.

1.) He picked me and he still puts up with me to this day.

We have about a month until our 5 year wedding anniversary. I still can't figure out what we're doing for that weekend. We've talked about maybe trying out camping for the first time together. As in- ever- together. Taking the kids and hauling everyone to a nice secluded spot to just be left alone.
Well, whatever we decide to do I know that it'll be better than last year.

No comments: