Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear neighbor who left this awesome gift at the dumpster,

Well thankyouvettymuch!!
IMG_0097
How did you know that we wanted one??
Santa..ahem.. well, I forgot to buy one this past holiday season. Also, I didn't like any that I saw. And also, they are kind of expensive. 
IMG_0100
Most importantly, how did you know that my children NEEDED one?
(because our dining room table is taking quite the beating)
IMG_0103
They are completely consumed with making masterpieces. 
Whoever you are....
I heart you.
Love, 
the momma. 

1 comment:

cartes said...

This post reminded me to tell you we just got two dining room chairs...sadly because a neighbor got evicted and the next day the chairs were still sitting there and we needed them...so we can stop using the chairs from dans old work lol