Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the new adventures of old Dawn.

Good things are brewing over here... really good things. I can't say what it is yet. No I did not win the lottery. Can someone help me with that? Seriously? Please?
Well okay.
But what IS more realistic is that finally some hard work is going to pay off. Between yesterday and today we made a 180 degree turn and we're still dizzy from it.
I'll make the official announcement soon. Because I know that you're all waiting impatiently for it.

I can also say that changing all of the lightbulbs in our bathroom vanity, from silly (pashaw to that) "green" lightbulbs to the basic GE clear 45 watt lightbulbs makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. This has not proven to be a good idea at all and only to save a few bucks.
In the words of my husband, "we can now see every spot of pee on the floor."
In the words of myself, "yes that is true..but it's not as ugly as the actual vanity is."

DISCLAIMER: I also blame the males for the pee on the floor. Obviously.

No comments: