Saturday, November 27, 2010

NaBloPoMo day #27

...and dudes, I'm losing steam.

Also, I have gas so maybe I'm not technically losing anything. And also, sauerkraut enjoys staying in my system for like a week after Thanksgiving. Can I just type it out that I have been farting a lot? My kids don't mind. But my husband does.

No he doesn't.

I'm so tired. So sleepy. I'm heading to day 3 out of 4 straight days of work and I'm starting to feel it.
I'm also having a race against the Advil PM I took about 20 minutes ago.

To keep this short and to the point, I wanted to mention that I'm working on an ending post for "National Blog Posting Month." Something with more sentences and full of things that don't involve the words "gas", "poop", or "vomit". Okay, today at work I had to clean up vomit right before having to eat lunch. Know what's grosser than gross? I still went and ate my lunch as soon as I was done. I was THAT hongray.
Maybe I am finally getting over my anxiety-issues with that stuff. Maybe I'll just equate vomit with peanut butter and jelly time.

Okay, vomit talk out of the way so I can officially say that my November 30th wrap-up post will be decent.  Kind of have to follow up for this post.
It is certainly amazing what happens in a month.

No comments: