Monday, June 14, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


I did NOT leave Natalie, my precious 3 year old, alone with markers (luckily washable) for a while and come back into the room to find her covered in orange "tattoos". Most of those "tattoos" are NOT the letter "T". T for terrible? Or NOT.

I have NOT been so tired lately that I want to just ignore dinnertime so I don't have to cook. I have NOT even tried to hide somewhere come 5pm. I have NOT been so lazy with ideas but still manage to come up with meals that the hubby loves. NO thanks to visiting the Campbell Soup isle. And seriously did NOT care about how much salt and MSG is packed into those cans.

I have NOT been totally obsessed with my 4 year old's poop lately. I did NOT bring this insanity to Facebook and probably gross out a bunch of people sick of hearing about poop. Also, he has NOT been holding in his dumps a week at a time and driving Rick and I crazy. I have NOT been pumping him full of Miralax and he definitely has NOT been putting up a good fight. I did win though..sort of. So there James! Take that! One point for mommy.

I am NOT truly embarrassed for posting certain personal things about myself on here the other day. It's NOT that easy for me to embarrass myself and probably a few family members. Oy.

So what have YOU not been up to?

2 comments:

Chicke3 said...

quick easy meal....chicken casserole...egg noodles(or whatever kind you like), boiled chicken tenders....can of cream of chicken, can of cream of cheddar (or another can of cream of chicken), and broccoli, oh and croƻton or bread crumbs or toasted bread pieces....

Pre heat oven for 350 degrees. Obviously, cook the noodles, chicken, and broccoli, if you use toasted bread pieces I just do mine in the toaster oven on like a med. setting, then combine noodles, chicken ( I tear up into smaller pieces), broccoli, and soup in a casserole dish, sprinkle on toasted bread crumbs pop in the oven for about 10-20 min, then serve...I know it seems like alot of work but its really not....its one of my favorite things to make...and I dont like to cook!

Dawn B said...

I used to make fun of casseroles before I had kids.. DUDE this recipe sounds so good! I'll probably make that this weekend!! LOL (seriously)
thanks!