Monday, June 7, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

I am NOT the type of mom to feed her kids marshmellows (again?) for dinner. I would NOT do that even if the kids begged me. And I definitely would NOT do that because I justified feeding them that because they ate healthy for the first part of the day.

I did NOT spend 2 hours adding video clips and photos to a new video montage showing all of Natalie's heart operations and then forget to click "upload". I did NOT realize that none of those clips saved and then proceed to cry like a baby. I am NOT terrified now of trying to tackle that project again. I'm NOT that much of a cry baby.

I was also NOT terrified of my driving tester last week. I am NOT so scared of her that I have chosen to go to a better drive test location just to avoid her.

My kids are NOT still obsessed with the word "poop", "poopiehead", "poopiepants", and "poopie on a stick". I am NOT blaming their daddy with the last word because he most definitely did NOT teach them to say that.

So what about you? What have you NOT been up to?

No comments: