Saturday, June 12, 2010

10 honest things about myself..

I think I've done these a few times so I'll try to add another 10 things that maybe? I've never mentioned before.. afterwards I want to hear from some of you about 10 honest things about yourself!

10.  I hate the Twilight movie series. I respect those that like it. I just prefer more gory and bloody vampires. Which explains my love of True Blood. A show that Rick hates and have tried to get him to watch.

9.  I have lost 40 pounds in the past 2 years due to lazy reasons.. I lose my appetite when I'm stressed whereas I used to eat eat EAT. But now I can't. Plus, I stop eating after 8pm everyday and sometimes it's 7pm. I used to love eating late at night and now my stomach can't handle it. I've also just made some better choices but also still make horrible ones. My love for Oreos is too great. Also, cheese. And butter.

8.  I want so badly to own a dog. Our current apt. doesn't allow you to own one.

7. I also want so badly to own a cat again but can't because of allergies. My eyes swell up and itch and I sneeze like crazy. When I was pregnant with Natalie, my allergies with our beloved Salem got so bad that I had an asthma-like attack.

6.  Secretly, I really really really miss working. I don't prefer being a stay at home mom. But I do it because it's needed for now.

5.  I have a problem throwing out socks that don't have it's twin. I don't know why. It's a weird thing.

4.  I can't drink milk at all anymore... eergghh

3.  I get along better most of the time with guys. I have a few close female friends and that's about it. Could be because I grew up in such a heavy testosterone-filled home? hmmm?

2.  Until I met Rick, I barely dated anyone. I worked constantly and sometimes purposely to fill in that void. Well, I needed the money so that worked out well. I just had this long period of time from 17 to 25 where I was heavily insecure about myself. The few guys I dated treated me like crap and it took me a long time to learn that you can't force someone to love you. So mushy I know. I didn't even have sex (ew gross I know) until I was 25. You can laugh at me, it's okay. I have 2 kids so clearly something went on after I turned 25...

1.  My choice of dream career changes every week. I'm kind of like that 7 year old that you ask and they tell you what they want to be when they grow up and then right after they change it. I'm still stuck at that phase.

2 comments:

Chicke3 said...

I love the books for twilight....and usually I go see the movie but end up disappointed cause its no where as cool as the book! I love True Blood though...after Dan's accident we watched alot of on demand and that was one of the shows we watched.....

Also I wish I had waited till I was 25 to have sex....19 was really too young....

Valerie E said...

10 unknowns about me:

- I had sex at 17 to place revenge on my brother due to how much he and I didn't get along while living together. I wound up sleeping with his ex-best friend in his truck. Yeah, what a flattering way to lose your virginity
- Speaking of virginity, I knew nothing about sex until after having it, and even when was extremely puzzled.
- I irritate people who say they'll do something and wind up attempting to screw me over by not doing it. So much that 90% of the time not only is our friendship soured, but also they wind up doing what they said they would in the first place.
- I was told I couldn't have kids AT ALL, so when I found out I was pregnant with Claire I was thrown for a loop.
- If I could I would go to school for the rest of my life. Something about it makes me addicted. Even though I'm glad to be on break, I seriously have no idea what I'll do once I'm done and have a real job.
- I can't sit down for too long unless I'm sick, when watching movies. It's truly ashame, D tries to pause the movie but I'm so used to not watching all of it, that I can't actually watch all of it in my own house, else I feel weird.
- I called my brother and told my friends before calling my Dad to tell him I got into my program.
- I can't drink more than 3 sips of soda without throwing it in the trash.
- I've given up drinking.
- I one day want to have a St. Bernard. I love their floppy ears and large jaws.