Monday, March 1, 2010

Not me! Monday



I did NOT have so much laundry piling up that my impatience (and lack of time..which also means that I was lazy) prompted me to head over to my favorite laundromat. I did NOT have 9 loads which took up a whole section of this laundromat. These 9 loads were NOT from just a week's worth of use. And this laundromat also did NOT smell like rank feet with a side of fart the whole time I was in there.

My husband did NOT watch our loud and annoying upstairs neighbor slip in the wet snow and then roll up his window to pretend like he didn't see anything.

He has NOT been continuing to let the kids watch South Park online while I'm out running errands. He did NOT try to say that they are the more "light" episodes, which I believe..but I don't know.

We are NOT so busy with the pure chaos here that we can't find time to even get to the bank and deposit his paycheck.

I did NOT use the lick-a-tissue-then-wipe technique to clean James' face the other day. Nope, not me!
So, what have you NOT been up to??

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





2 comments:

Katrina said...

Haha! I should probably head to a laundromat myself with all this laundry I have piled up!

Amy Prikazsky said...

I think I did 9 loads of laundry this weekend too and it's only me and my husband:) Lol!

I'm now following your blog!