Monday, December 7, 2009

Not me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

*****************************************************
Well Happy Monday to you!
It's a very snowy, FRIGID, Monday over here in Colorado today. As a matter of fact, BONE CHILLING FRIGID may be more like it.
But, it's Monday..and you know what that means! Eh?

*I have NOT been spending the last 3 days waking up and not bothering to change into some real clothes. I'm NOT that lazy and NOT that minimalistic.

*I am totally NOT getting a very enlightening lesson with how calm our city handles snow. I did NOT sleep with the phone next to me last night (because I was so sure that the county's auto closing line would call early), expecting the schools to be closed and then wake up disgruntled and NOT actually blurt out, in my pre-caffeine haze, how I can't believe schools are open. And I definitely did NOT compare Colorado to how Maryland schools would have closed.

*I am NOT letting the kids take their naps with (large) glow sticks right now. And these glow sticks are NOT from April, when I packed our airplane bag with goodies for our move to Colorado.

*And lastly, I am NOT the kind of mom who threatens bad kid behavior with Santa not coming to give them presents for Christmas. I have NOT used this "threat" on several desperate occasions in the past week and right afterward, hear the kids laugh at me. I totally deserved it.

So what about you? Tell me your "Not me!"s of the past week!

No comments: