Thursday, November 19, 2009
the heartfelt blogger award (awww)
We are honored Lauren! Thanks so much!
If you haven't had the chance to check out Lauren's blog yet you MUST. I can't remember how I found her blog but I'm so lucky I did. She is a CHD warrior who is such a huge inspiration of mine. I even talk about you to my husband, Lauren and even he knows very well about how much I talk about you. ;)
Lauren has the same CHD as Natalie, Tricuspid Atresia, goes to college, has a boyfriend, and lives a really busy life. Please read her story when you can!
I tell ya, I get so giddy like a little school girl when I get these awards. This along, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Here are the rules for this award...
1) Display the award logo
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside
3) Link to your Nominees and leave a comment on their blog telling them about the award.
4) Link to the person whom you received the award.
For those other blogs that also make me feel warm and fuzzy they are as follows:
1. Jenna who's blog about her daughter Lilyana is worth reading. Her daughter is such a little fighter, has HLHS, and is in full toddler mode. This blog even doubles as a fantastic CHD reference, especially if you need more support.
2. Probably many would agree here (and she's got quite the blog following) would be MckMama.
This list just wouldn't be right without her and neither would the blogosphere. Her son, Stellan, was born with a condition called "SVT" which stands for "Supraventricular Tachycardia". He, very recently, received a risky ablation and is now SVT free!!! If that (and gorgeous photos) don't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside I don't know what does.
3. You also have to check out The Simmons Family. I actually found this blog because of Lauren and boy am I glad I did. Owen has HLHS and waiting for a new heart...and is the cutest thing ever. His gorgeous smile and blond hair make me melt.
4. Other than my fellow blogger buddies, I do know people from real life. I know..it's hard to believe. LOL That is why I have to mention my friend Carey, who had a beautiful baby girl named Bianca only a 2 months ago. It's so wonderful to see her become such a confident and cool Mommy. Very warm and fuzzy.
5. Katrina over at Sevin Family is another one of my new favorites. I love her Not me! Monday posts (oh my gosh she is funny), and she takes beautiful photos. And she's incredibly crafty.
6. I'm proud to say that I've been a long time lucky blog reader of Leanne's blog. I've been so mesmerized watching her son Ben grow and grow and she also has a beautiful daughter named Caitlin who reminds me of his tiny twin.
7. Another great blog, and again found through ( I think) through Lauren, is a blog about little Lucas. He has the exact same heart condition as Natalie and he was born April 23rd of this year. He is so adorable and getting bigger and bigger.
And lastly, for now....
8. If you haven't read what Claire's mommy has to say over at And Baby Makes Three..well, you've missed out. As soon as you visit her blog you're greeted with that little angel's face. I still can't get over big this "little" girl is getting!!!
I wish I could keep listing and listing...and listing. Because pretty much all of the blogs on the side here make you feel good and glad that you stopped by.