Monday, September 14, 2009

Not me! Monday





No way did I bribe the kids with a lollipop almost every day last week just so they would behave on the bus from picking up James.. nope, I don't do that ever.

I did not fall in the shower last week all because I didn't put down the shower mat..nope, not me. I always remember to make sure the floor of the tub is protected!

It wasn't me who fed the kids pizza for lunch and dinner last Friday and then for lunch again on Saturday. I always feed the kids delicious homemade and nutritious meals.

And I most certainly did not eat all of the kids' potty-training jelly beans.. and then try to blame Ricky. I never ever do that sort of thing.

Lastly, it wasn't me who let my kids step on the outside "for rent" sign for the upstairs apartment making it impossible to see it. There is no way I'd let them do that just so we could have some peace and quiet upstairs for a little while longer.

No comments: