Monday, July 13, 2009

Nope. Not me.



*I did NOT spend 2 hours in Wall-Mart this weekend just slowly walking around aimlessly just to get away from the kids. Nope..not me I did buy our weekly groceries..eventually.
*I did NOT let the kids spend a few hours outside the other playing with their pool and such and definitely did NOT forget to put sunscreen on them. And nope I did NOT comment on both of their glowing tans and NOT feel guilty.
*When told by the kids dentist last week that Natalie had no cavities like we thought, I did NOT become teary eyed and did NOT want to hug the dentist for such great news.
*I did NOT make the decision recently to only heat up foods because I'm NOT that lazy to keep away from actually cooking real meals. Nope, not me.
*I did NOT take the trash out the other day without my bra on and definitely did NOT try to hold up my girls and did NOT run into our neighbor who wanted to have a chat with me.
*And lastly, I most definitely did NOT give Natalie a cupcake for dinner yesterday.

2 comments:

Marie said...

LOL This cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

*I did NOT take the trash out the other day without my bra on and definitely did NOT try to hold up my girls and did NOT run into our neighbor who wanted to have a chat with me".

I didn't take the dog for a walk (bra less), then had to sprint while he chased a rabbit. I didn't come back home & have a surprise visit from the landlord. I didn't converse with him while my arms were folded over my (smaller than your's)"girls". And I definetly wasn't wearing a black, (but thin cotton) T-shirt. PP