Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I thought this morning, hey let me give this is a try for once. I love reading some of my favorite blogs with this. Plus, now maybe I can divulge some stuff from my weekends and feel better...



Let me get on with it..

*I did NOT eat almost a whole bag of Hershey's dark chocolate chips last night. The ones that were NOT supposed to be for our Sunday morning pancakes.

*I did NOT yet again put James in timeout Saturday for something he did wrong and then I did NOT forget to get him out of there after 20 minutes.

*I have NOT just recently become addicted to Facebook.

*I did NOT just laugh at a joke from the Simpsons where they Bart did NOT write "It's called Facebook. It's not called Assbook". I am NOT that immature.

*I did NOT keep the kids up too late last night just to play with their two new little friends in our neighborhood. Nope, I did NOT.




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: