Sunday, January 18, 2009

funk

I'm sorry for the huge delay in updating. I'm in kind of a funk. Not much to really post about and I've been horrible about turning on the camera to take pictures.
We've been experiencing intense cold temps here and it wouldn't be as bad if we had snow. At least then I'd be able to get the kids outside and play a little bit.
Instead, the most exciting excursion is getting out to the grocery store.
The cabin fever is setting in.
I hate this time of year. Especially if there's no fluffy snow outside. Maryland has the most depressing winters sometimes.
*sigh*
Gotta make the most of it I guess.
Better updates soon. And no, I promise not to update with the Natty's diaper rashes. Especially diaper rashes that take a month to go away.
Because we tried every single possible thing and it ended up being a yeast rash. But you'd never know because it took 3 weeks for the cream to work.

The Bent household is full of excitement I tell ya.

1 comment:

Unkempt Mommy said...

Aww {{hugs}} It's so easy to get in a funk when icicles are hanging off your nose. Seriously. I am ready for winter to be over and I don't even live in a particularly cold area of the country. I hope you can Natalie's rash all fixed up and there are no recurrences. Darn yeast. That stuff is evil!