Monday, October 13, 2008

more cuddle blanket talk...

So..the blanket doesn't seem to be missed by Natalie. It's strange and funny. She was so attached to it! It was literally the only thing that would calm her down.... during teething (she would chew on it) ..when she wasn't feeling well.. when she was upset about anything..gosh the list goes on.
Ricky and I realized today why it's hitting US harder than her.
It's the blanket she had while recovering from surgery (in some of those photos too) and it was the only thing that calmed her a few times while in the hospital.
And here she is... in bed sleeping a second night so peacefully without it (after 2 good naps today too I might add)
..
I miss the little bell jingle that was inside of the bear at the top of the it.... when she would move around and I'd know she was okay when I would hear it. It's so funny because I used to say when she was a little younger- "gosh that jingling sound must be annoying for her!"
Now..no jingle.

She's almost 18 months old.
*gulp*

My gosh.... She's even tougher than I could have ever imagined.

...now getting rid of the binky... that is off limits...LOL (totally going alot easier on her than we did with James)

No comments: