Wednesday, September 3, 2008

completely drained

I have been wanting to post so many things lately and I just can't seem to get to it. I'm drained, Ricky's drained, and we're still busy on top of it. We have tons of video clips of Natalie CLIMBING..YES CLIMBING, and her cruising the furniture and everything. And I still want to post some things about James refusing to be potty trained, James' speech, funny things he's said, and things we're trying to teach him ("May I have...?" instead of "I want..." for example).
We did, however, find time to watch a movie we've been wanting to see. How I don't know..LOL It was "Across the Universe". Anyone see it yet??
Just bare with me as I try to get my thoughts and words (and pictures and videos) together. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw "Across the Universe". I was disappointed, pretty cheesy. PP