Sunday, March 2, 2008

Please sign..this is such a good cause...


----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: ANGELina needs 50.000 Signatures for CHD Awareness
Date: Mar 2, 2008 4:17 PM


I just checked out the petition page and I happen to see the list of the most active petitions. On spot 3 is a petition to save Polaroid Film....... started on February 10th 2008.

It currently has 10488 Signatures ......While I respect this issue of us not having polaroid films around, it on the other hand makes me so sad to see that my awareness petition for our babies has "only" 5200" signatures so far and we are currently on Spot 11 on the most active petitions.

While I am truly happy that the public is so against not having polaroid film around any longer, I would still love to see the public jump in with so much enthusiasm for our babies who are dying because of their heart defects. 1 in every 85 babies these days is diagnosed with this disease and hardly anybody knows about that. Isnt that worth signing for ?? What is wrong with this world today ?

If I start a petition for " bringing back VHS tapes", will I be having 10.000 signatures in 3 weeks also ? I dont get it.....

I strongly urge and ask you to respost this bulletin and help me and my State Reps to make this petition be successful and mind blowing for the MEDIA !

Thank you so much
Sandra Kay

If you haven't yet, please sign :

No comments: