Tuesday, January 29, 2008

inspired!

Some people that check out this blog may already know that I'm currently getting heavy into eating healthy and living a healthier lifestyle. Being inspired by Two Lines On a Stick, Making a Person, and by physically writing down a journal anyway.. I decided to start a blog here to take notes with my progress of losing weight. It's also there if you check the "about me" section in case anyone feels like reading about it all. I haven't started Weight Watchers or anything like that yet. It's a possibility because in the past few weeks I've heard of at least 5 people I actually know or blogger friends that are trying it. Looks like it's popular for a reason because it seems to work. Until then though, I'm doing the old-fashioned thing... counting the calories. YIKES....

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I suck at commenting, but I wanted to make sure to tell you GOOD LUCK!