Friday, November 2, 2007

interesting....

After watching "Bringing Home Baby" on TLC just before they brought up something neat that I never took the time to realize..like ever. lol
James and Natalie BOTH were born with birthmarks on the back of the necks toward the hairline area. With both children I kept thinking something was irritating the skin..their bibs... the way they're being held..who knew? But, yup both were born with what's called a "stork bite". I myself was born with a large strawberry birthmark on my left hand. It disappeared, I think, within a month or two after I was born. So there's some Friday facts for ya...

1 comment:

k said...

Both O and G have the same birthmark on their left shoulder blade.

I say we take this as a sign of "great things to come" for our children. :-)